Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)


Final Version of my Smile Campaign 


 This is a quick blog post to show what I have achieved in the final version of my product, there is even a feedback quiz on google forums to show and record what people think of my final product.

 Forms response chart. Question title: What do you think of the smile advert that I produced?. Number of responses: 3 responses.




Forms response chart. Question title: Would you Recommend this Advert to others?. Number of responses: 3 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: How do you feel about the survey?. Number of responses: 3 responses.
I recorded these answers so that I can use this to reflect on my work and to make further improvements to my project in the future. 

The improvements I need is to make, according to audience feedback are to make changes to the greenscreen itself as the background would need more editing, also on the other hand some of the greenscreen also overlaps with text, lastly there have been occasions where an actor had looked in to the camera.

Most of the improvements can be made by having better knowledge and access to the tools and software to make the effects on premiere pro more believable.

The skills I already know are some basic editing, such as Trimming, Ultra Keying, adding audio such as sound and music, I am also able to co-operate and use teamwork, and communication with others on this project and shown signs of leadership, I feel that my areas of improvement would be to have more further knowledge of my editing skills so that I can find it easier to fix issues such as greenscreen and other effects etc.        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast

Initial Ideas