Initial Ideas

Sketch Poster Design

 

I have chosen this design because I thought about the shadows and the brightness of the sunlight and use this to create a more artistic visual style such as how would affect the contrast and lighting, the way the shadows are affected and how the scenery would look more visually appealing,

The main reason why I wanted the picture to look like this is mostly for artistic and creative purposes, I see many outcomes because the sunlight and weather will have a mind of their own so the only issues would be if the lighting isn't right or that the weather such as clouds rain or lack of sunlight could affect my outcome, I plan to take multiple photos and select the final version to edit and create with software, such as Adobe Photoshop etc.

I also have chosen this idea because in my opinion it would look visually appealing, the bright blue skies in the background with tall buildings surrounding the scenery, the brightness and the colorful contrast from the sunlight and of course the shadows it creates and how it affects the scenery, I thought that would be a creative way to catch an audiences attention, why? because with an image with high artistic visual such as color would definitely grab many people's attention of all ages and of course with a bold and colorful text to add to it and a clever slogan would make this poster even better. 

The reason why I have selected this location is because I thought it would keep this relevant to the topic such as travel and tourism etc. Seeing that the City Centre is a popular and quite a historic place in Sunderland I have decided to film on that particular location, because I thought the backdrop and the lighting really helps captures the size of the place, making it look huge and of course the audience will get the idea that this place is a city and cities are popular when it comes to travel, so I thought that is why it is relevant to what the client would want to see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast