New Plan and Product Idea

New and updated plan for my product.


 My new project idea is based on the Sunderland College Campus, The other idea i had on another post was scrapped due to the fact that the content felt unoriginal and i do not really own it so i decided to move on to something more simple and realistic like, Creating a poster (advertising) for the Sunderland College (Bede) Campus and creating a survey to collect different opinions and responses from different people and their personal experiences at college. 


Possible Equipment to use:

 Mainly a computer and some photoshop editing software (Needed).

A Camera/Phone for photos: (Optional since you can find and use Photos from the internet).

WI-FI; For use of internet connection like downloading images/creating surveys (Needed).

Printer; it is for when i have finished my image and when my final product is produced, however to save bit of paper from being wasted I think it is more ideal to present the product digitally with a computer (Possibly needed/Optional). 


What i want for the Product Outcome:


I want to review different students and collect their responses to explore and understand their experiences at college, the reason for that is so that I can get to know how it affects people differently, it is also a way of getting to know them a little. (that's pretty much the whole point of this project)

How will I do it? 

I will do this by using a website named 'Survey Monkey', I will create a short and simple one to help build up my audience profile, with people's permission they will participate on answering questions for the survey

   

The Progress on my project so far:

I have Started by creating the poster with a Mac and using my USB Stick I was able to successfully store saved progress, the poster is a simple way advertise targeted audiences, the main selling point of this poster is to encourage students that this is an essential place for them to study, the poster also contains a link to let people look up the official homepage of Sunderland College and will allow them to find the right courses that is suitable for them.    


Next is that I have created the survey and will be asking people different questions about their experiences at college, if the respondents are positive, this will be advertised on the poster cover for example if someone would say "This college is great! I would Recommend to Everyone" etc. This will show the audience that people have previously been and when the review is positive this can attract more attention and can encourage people to join.     

Screenshots of the
Survey in progress





These screenshots are are list of questions that i made for people to answer in this survey, it is essential to collect data and it is a useful way for marketing research purposes and such etc.

Self Evaluation

What have i done well: I have Successfully learned how to use the basics of photoshop and Designed a poster about Sunderland College, i have also created a survey for people to answer and share their Experiences at Sunderland college, i had used the right equipment for the project i was planning to make such as the Mac, Photoshop etc. 

Areas to improve: i felt i could do more on this project, such as being more creative, because of limitations on the topic of my choice i felt i could have done more. Since i was absent on the first week, i also had a slower start which meant i could have made more improvements of my work.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast

Initial Ideas