Defining a Target Audience


Defining a Target audience 

 

In this post I am going to explain on how I have built an audience profile based on the survey i have Created, i did this by creating a set of questions for my audience to answer, all responses are optional and it is up to the audience on how they would respond in this survey.

Firstly I ask people about their age and gender, it is a buildup to start and create their profile from scratch.

The reason why I did this is so that I can build up an age group including their genders although I mainly chosen two of them as an option, but I have added a third option if someone was neither, or just if someone just prefers to remain Anonymous that way.    


Forms response chart. Question title: Please enter your Age.. Number of responses: 12 responses.

In the next question I've asked a general question about different people's mental wellbeing, in this case I am researching on how healthy are people's mental well bring. The results are quite mixed, different people are going through different levels of mental health and a large majority of them are either doing good or very unwell.   
Forms response chart. Question title: How is your mental wellbeing?. Number of responses: 12 responses.
In this question there is a lot of unique responses on what people find in life very important (or most important) to them, the reason I allow people to create unique responses is to hear their opinions and their experiences in life, getting to know their experience will help me to better understand and know my profile that way.  



Overall these are the results i have gained for my target audience which allows me to create an audience profile (based on the results).


 

This profile shows that people have very mixed experiences in life, it also shows very mixed results.

So how will it affect my idea for the TV Advert? The advert will be aimed for young people regardless of who they are, the truth is that we may not know everything about someone but they may/ may-not have any mental health issues but regardless of that the whole point of the advert i am planning to make will promote awareness of mental health and encourage people to be more happy.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast

Initial Ideas