Production Diary

 The following Screen shots are notes on what I have been doing during production, these notes were written on teams (class notebook). 

For context, I use these notes to help organize and keep track on where I am up to with mine and other people's projects, in the smile campaign filming (Production stage) I was helping out 3 people with their smile campaign advert, I was acting as a teacher in all three of their movies, I have done this once I have finished my production stage with my project. 



Screen shots of the project we are working on during production:

image

This was me Richard and Kieron during the production stage (taken by Maddison), this photo was taken when we are preparing to shoot for our next scene (which is done with green screen), we tried different angles such as the wide shot and the medium close up etc. The rest of the shots shows us during the production stages.

imageimage

The skills we developed during the production stages are; 

Team work: Since we are participating and acting in each other's advert, we have been helping each other solve problems such as missing or faulty equipment or when a room is occupied and have to reschedule when filming.  

Organizing: Such as setting up equipment, making sure the camera was on focus and reviewing footage to see if it is suitable for post production editing. 

Problem Solving: like when the camera's were not working or when the tripod's leg is loose etc. The other problems we might encounter is that a camera does not have enough battery or that an SD card is missing meaning we cannot shoot any footage, but we have prevented these problems by being organized and knowing what we are meant to be doing such as making sure that the battery has been fully recharged so the camera can be used or ensure that you bring your own SD Card or USB Stick to transfer and store data and to be responsible with the equipment etc. 

Other skills: We have learned how to use a camera and other equipment such as their uses and functions, I learned how to properly set up a tripod (providing that I learned from my team mates).

Overall I have completed the project and I am now ready to edit it on premiere pro. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast

Initial Ideas