Canon Poster (Final Product)

 Canon Poster experimentations and final production Stage


In this blog I will be showing proof and evidence of me working on my canon poster product and experimenting in different ways.

On Slide Share I have created a Slide that will show I have created and practiced Flat tone Illusions so that I can use this for my final product. The flat tone illusion image is not what I have planned for my sketching idea.    


Using the steps from the slides i presented using slide share i have created 3 versions of the new image (Not the one in slideshare), including the final version of the poster. Here are some experiments and a final image on the next photos below: 

Screenshot 01


Screenshot 02


Screenshot 03


Final Product


I have chosen this to be the final version of my project since it is my personal favorite, the skies show different colors as the sun reflect it's orange light on the surface, this one is personally the most creative out of all of them in my opinion because it allows me to view it as both realistic and artistic at the same time at least in my opinion, also I really enjoyed how the sun naturally blends in with the photo and the effects I have added so it makes the picture look a bit fancy.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast

Initial Ideas