Podcast Post-Production

 Podcast Post-Production

In this post I am going to show through my editing process when making my podcast.


The first process is recording the audio alone, the first image shown displays some raw audio that is already unedited, but this is about to change. in the next image below I have selected the Editors Button to enable audio editing, the icon is shaped like a pair of scissors, here in the bottom a new option has opened.
  


I am now able to adjust and edit whilst controlling the volume of the audio, I am also able to split the file so I can edit the audio individually such as the pitch and volume etc. It is so that I am able to make it sound more professionally well made.  


I have continued doing so for a while and then it is almost ready to upload on to YouTube, in order to do that I had to transfer the logic pro files and make them accessible on premiere pro, the reason why I am doing this is so that I can use this software to export the audio and convert it to an mp4 so it can be ready for upload.
    

First i went on to youtube to upload my podcast.
I then was taken to the file selection to select the file I want to upload to YouTube, I chose the benrichardkieron file as that is my podcast in mp4 video.
It then took me to this page where i could change the name add a description and thumbnail.

Once I clicked next it then uploaded my video to be seen and to put the video on my blogger to be marked.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Evaluation (Post-Production)

Podcast

Initial Ideas